style is to the stars

Thursday, September 18, 2014

FLOOD FRIDAY

This scary typhoon called "Mario" has hit the region full-blast. Most of the people I know who normally don't experience the hassle that is living in flood-prone areas are now having water actually flow into their very homes. Since our building gate has already been taken over by this, the only choice we have is to stay indoors - that said, I cannot be more thankful for electricty, wi-fi and some stock food we have.

But more than this disaster, everyone's asking if the much-awaited Bench The Naked Truth show will push through. My guess is that is still will, and I am more than excited to see photos of my girls, Shaina and Julia working it.

Julia Montes and Shaina Magdayao, Shot by Mark Nicdao for the campaign of BENCH: The Naked Truth
Now, let me fondly sneak myself back into my bed again. Happy Friday and stay dry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Although there is, I believe, a term such as easy glamour, and the shoes do make or break the look, the person wearing it is always, really more important than the outfit.
Powered by Blogger.