style is to the stars

Monday, September 22, 2014

WEEK WARMUP



This week started with a packed day but that wouldn’t stop me from doing another post. For starters, KZ performed at the University of the East for MYX’s Slam Jam then after dressing her for the said event, I had to run to Xander Angeles’ studio to style Vina Morales for a coffee table book she’s being featured in by GAOC.

On KZ: cotton and lace pullover, Folded & Hung. Leather shorts, Forever 21. Makeup by Anthea Bueno, Hair by Mark Familara
On Vina: Chambray top and distressed jeans, Forever 21. Nude pumps, Vina's own Christian Louboutin. Beauty by Krist Bansuelo


In other news, my friend Irving (as encouraged by who else, but my boyfriend, Koko) is trying to be the good influence to me for coming up with this bright idea of doing 360-fitness with him at least twice a week. I am honestly up for it but Lord, help me.

This thing – talking to myself (because I am 101% sure no one’s reading this area of the web) is getting pretty therapeutic. It’s very reassuring and enriching, I might do a post with videos soon! Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Although there is, I believe, a term such as easy glamour, and the shoes do make or break the look, the person wearing it is always, really more important than the outfit.
Powered by Blogger.