style is to the stars

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WEDNESDAY WORKDAY

I am honestly getting this weird feeling of being proud of myself for having this urge to write (or blog) again. Today was quite interesting - from the unpleasant Lourd De Veyra's nonsense article about the fashion industry,

to the fun and fabulous - I styled a new SM Beauty shoot featuring this new model Liga who is from Latvia.

Top: Liga wears a dark olive jumpsuit from Forever21, gold jacket from Vero Moda. Bottom: in a bespoke flouncy top by Sheiralyn Lim


In other news, my big brother, Meo is marrying the love of his life on December. I rarely do pre-nup shoots only because I find it hard to fit these days in my schedule plus location shoots would always have to have something extra for me to actually drag myself out there - these factors in mind, it only goes to show how special my family is to me -

Myself and my brother. 3 years in between. I practically grew up with this big man!


With his fiance, Dianne.


I cannot wait to see the final photos and for the wedding day to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Although there is, I believe, a term such as easy glamour, and the shoes do make or break the look, the person wearing it is always, really more important than the outfit.
Powered by Blogger.